Animals deserve 20% of your attention!
- Now you can help animals, without spending anything! November is the best time for companies to direct up to 20% of their income tax to nonprofits that make a difference. Calculate your profit for the fiscal year 2014 and ask your accountant to direct Electronic Statement 101 to the Millions of Friends Association.
The Romanian governmental lows businesses to support NGO swithout having to spend extra money. Under the updated Tax Code 571/2003, Title 2, Ch. II, Article 21 (4), point p),“taxpayers who make sponsorships, according to Law no. 32/1994 regarding the sponsorship, can subtract from their payable income tax the relatedamounts, if the total of these expenses meet the following conditions: - It is within the limit of3 ‰ the turnover; - It does not exceed more than 20% of the payable tax.”
Why should you help animals?
There are many advantages to redirecting 20%: you don’t spend anything extra, it’sa simple procedure, and it doesn’t take any of your time. We’ll send you the completed sponsorship form, and all you have to do is to hand it over to your accountant. He’ll know what to do with it!
You’ll also benefit from your connection with the Millions of Friends Association, showing the world that your company is socially responsible. We’ll promote you on www.ampbears.ro (over 4.000 unique visitors/month) and at the Libearty sanctuary in Zarnesti (over 10.000 visitors/year).
If you don’t direct up to 20% of your profit tonon profits that make a difference, the money will go directly to the government, and you won’t be able to track it. But if you direct the money to AMP, you’ll know that your money will really change the world - for the animals.
Why Millions of Friends?
- We’rethe oldest nonprofit in Romania. We’ve been rescuing animals since 1997!
- In the past 17 years, the association has saved over 20,000 souls in distress.
- This year alone, we’verescued over 300 dogs, 30 cats, four bears, plus bats, storks, hedgehogs, and other animals.
- We have 700 dogs in our care at thepublic shelter in Stupini (co-administered by AMP) and the Victory dog shelter in Triaj, and 80 bears at the Libearty bear sanctuary in Zărnești.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more details. We’re counting on your support!
AMP was founded in 1997 by Cristina and Roger Lapis, the then French Honorary Consul to Romania.There were so many stray dogs in the streets of Brasov, many of them ill and hungry, injured bycars. Cristina wanted to help them and began building a shelter … that was the beginning of the DogShelter Triaj.
In 1998 AMP began investigating tourists’ complaints about bears kept in horrible conditions in cages outside restaurants and petrol stations all over Romania. This eventually led to a collaboration in 2005with the World Society for the Protection of Animals (WSPA) to construct the Libearty Bear Sanctuary in Zarnesti.
Today, AMP runs the Dog Shelter Triaj and Libearty Bear Sanctuary. In addition, the Association alsoworks to protect all animals in Romania through local projects, campaigns and education programmes.Please explore our website, meet our animal friends, and come and visit us in Brasov!
Please help all the Bears to be happy! Adopt a Bear or make a donation in order to support the future rescuing missions of other captive bears around Romania. Support our Association in helping the 72 Bears living at the “Libearty” Sanctuary and the over 400 dogs from the Dog Shelter in Triaj , by offering them the best living conditions and a better future.
Thank you for your support!